Kush's Quality Management System (QMS) is certified by Det Norske Veritas under ISO 9001:2008.
QUALITY CONTROL CERTIFICATION
In ever respect of its work - production and customer service included - Kush aims to reach one ambitious goal: Excellence. At Kush, we take pride in delivering fabrics that exceed our customers' expectations. We have made it our policy to overcome production and development barriers through effective Quality Management System.
Kush's Quality Management System (QMS) is certified by Det Norske Veritas under ISO 9001:2008. This QMS lays the foundation for our business and our day to day practices are governed by procedures and instructions supported by the QMS.
Furthermore, range of Kush's fabrics are approved by Germanischer Lloyd.
TESTING AT RAW MATERIAL STAGE
10 Samples are randomly drawn from the raw materials received, for 2 different tests
1. Testing of Te Tolerance level for fibreglass with Tex 2400, 1200, 600 is set at ± 8%, and for 300 Tex roving is ± 6%
2. Loss On Ignition (LOI) LOI should always be less then 2%.
CONTROL AND CERTIFICATION
We pride ourselves on delivering actionable strategies that produce results. our products is clean and focuses on the simplicity of the message and ease of use.
TEST ON FINISHED FABRICS
At least one finished fabric sample is randomly drawn from the production of |each and every machine for the following tests
1. Total fabric GSM Actual weight, of a finished sample, should be within ± 5% of the intended weight of the fabric
2. Layer wise GSM Actual weight of a layer of a finished sample should be within ± 5% of the intended weigh on the fabric
3. Stitch Density Samples of finished goods are checked for density of stitches per Sq. Inch. The density varies according to fabric requirements
4. Moisture Content Every sample drawn is checked for moisture content, and the moisture content should not exceed 0.5%